Be career-ready in six months!
Our Program at a Glance – Next start date: September 3rd, 2019
Class schedule: Monday to Thursday (No Friday classes unless scheduled)
Tuition: $7,900.00 (plus books and school fees)
Program length: 6 months
McKay Career Training is proud to be the only college in Saskatchewan to offer a Veterinary Office Assistant Diploma Program for students who want to play an important role in caring for animal companions of all kinds. Our instructor has years of experience in the field of animal care and will guide you through the vital skills you need, including an understanding of medical terminology, bookkeeping, records management, reception, computer applications (including Microsoft Office), clinic simulation and veterinary-specific software. Recent graduates of our Veterinary Office Assistant Program have found fulfilling careers at the University of Saskatchewan Small Animal Clinic and in various small animal clinics. In just six months, you’ll be prepared to explore career opportunities of your own in veterinary clinics, animal hospitals and humane shelters across Canada. Click below to download our course outline.
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Veterinary Office Assistant Diploma Program. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!