Be career-ready in 1 Year!
The Graphic Design & New Media Program – Next Start date: September 3rd, 2019
Class schedule: Monday to Thursday (No Friday classes unless scheduled)
Tuition: $12,995.00 (plus books and school fees)
Program length: 12 months
The twelve month Graphic Design & New Media Production program is designed to help you learn the techniques and industry-standard software to build a foundation for a successful career in a variety of Multimedia & Graphic Design disciplines.
Our instructors will carefully guide you through the process of preparing digital media for marketing, design and online applications. Disciplines include:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Graphic Design Fundamentals
- Print Process
- Video Production
- Video Editing
- 2D Animation
- 3D Animation (Maya)
- Web Design (responsive technology)
- Social Media
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at email@example.com or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Graphic Design & New Media Program. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!